Sunday, July 13, 2008

IDDS Arrival

Arrived at Boston Airport at 10:30pm, and met Danny (one of the organizers, and graduate of MIT), Jessica (Civil Engineering Major at UC Berkeley, just back from SE Asia, where she worked on a water project in Cambodia), Steven (Chemical Engineering Major at Cambridge, originally from Manchester) and one other organizer, who's name I will put right here when I remember (she is a former graduate of MIT also, getting a medical degree in Texas).

I got a room in one of the dorms, on the 4th floor, overlooking the river. Some of the flat mates have written their names and country of origin on their doors, so I did the same. I haven't met any of them yet, because I arrived so late. Photos to follow, after some sleep.

7:30am breakfast tomorrow, er, today, because its 2am.

No comments: