Tuesday, January 9, 2007

You Don't Look Like an MBA Student...

is what I keep hearing from the INSEAD students. I attribute it to my hair, which is fantastic by me. Don't get me wrong, these people are amazingly kind, open and approachable. I would hate for them to have to go to Art Center and deal with the constant sea of eyes to the ground. I'm sure with their positive attitude they could easily turn the situation around though.

Our first real day, with a class (Venture Opportunities in Business Management) was great. The class and teacher are wonderful, and the structure of the presentation of information was concise, understandable and to the point. I have a good idea of what I'm going to learn, and even how it applies to me as a designer. This is going to be an invaluable experience that I can't endorse enough, and its only just begun!!!

No comments: