Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Watermelon Steak

The most amazing thing I have eaten. EVER. It's like a rainbow arching down from the sky and landing on my taste buds. The fantasticallity of this dish comes from the surprise and unexpectedness of it. I would not have thought to bake watermelon, and more so, I would not have anticipated such an outcome.

Its easy to make too. Here's a link to the recipe. I recommend a side of baked potato to balance out the sweetness of using cream sherry on a watermelon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny how you have neither visual evidence nor proof of said amazing eatery. i want pictures!

Jessie Momoyo Kawata said...

stop seducing people with the scrumptiousness of your words and photos of such foods. i think u need a second opinion on ur creations.. you can fed ex them to me. :O)