Monday, February 25, 2008

Grafische Visualisierung


I'm assuming that means graphic visualization, and that the topic of that visualization is interaction. I don't know German, so I can't say for sure. I just think the graphs looks beautiful, I can only hope that they're representing the information well. I could argue that it's not done well enough, or else I'd be able to understand it regardless of the language. This is just on the cusp of my understanding though, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt...

That's how the post started out, until I discovered the little english button in the corner of the webpage. Haha. After reading the english summary of the goals and process execution I am very intrigued by the graphics from a different perspective. I enjoy the combination of human interpretation and machine automation side by side. The finer details of how they went about trying to represent the info was informative. It was also a bit to complex for me to internalize, and I'll have to reread it later on down the line.

image via munterbund.de

No comments: